Contact Professional Bee and Wasp Removal Robina Team
Searching for bee and wasp removal Robina experts? If this is the case, then you have reached the right page. Through this article, you will get to know about the leading bee and wasp removal company. We are one of the well-known companies for offering effective and reliable wasp and bee removal services in Robina. Moreover, our company is insured and licensed to provide wasp and bee hive removal services to the people
Furthermore, our company has the best bee removalists on the team. All the experts are customer-friendly and dedicated to their work. In addition, our experts work around the clock to fulfil the needs of the clients. So, to avail of top-class bee and wasp nest removal services in Robina, make a reservation with us. To book an appointment, call us on the toll-free number 07 2000 4287. We will respond to you as soon as possible.
We Remove A Variety Of Bees And Wasps
Bee and wasp pests come in a range of shapes and sizes. Furthermore, each variety of bee and wasp will be removed using a tried and true approach. Our specialists’ approaches are risk-free. Therefore, no bees will harm during the treatment. The types of bees and wasps we remove are as follows:
- Honey Bee (Apis mellifera): The honey bee is a hairy, brown colour insect that is half an inch long. They mainly appear in the winters. Our company also provides honey bee relocation services in Robina. So, if you observe honey bee pests around your premises, call us.
- Bumble Bee (Bombus spp.): The bumble bee is yellow in colour with black stripes on the body. They keep buzzing all the time. Moreover, they are 1 inch long and build their nests on walls. Therefore, we also provide a bumble bee removal service.
- Carpenter Bee (Xylocopa Virginia): Carpenter bee looks like a bumble bee. But it has a shiny black abdomen. The nest is made by a female bee and guarded by male buzzing intruders. We have specialists who can easily remove the carpenter bee from the premises. So, book us today!
- Paper Wasps (Polistes spp.): Paper wasps are also called umbrella wasps. As their nests look like an umbrella. Paper wasps catch insects, especially caterpillars, to feed their young. We also treat paper wasps, pests, and insects.
- Yellowjackets (Vespula spp., Paravespula spp.): Yellow Jacket wasps are yellow in colour with black stripes on the body. They mostly feed on the trash containers. So, if you observe yellowjackets, dial our toll-free number and get rid of all the wasps.
- Hornets (Dolichovespula maculata and Vespa crabro): Hornets wasps are ¾ inch long. They are black and white in color. Moreover, they create a nest that can contain 700 wasps. Moreover, they are longer than the yellowjackets. They construct nests near forest areas. We also provide hornet removal service in Robina.
Our Process To Handle The Bee And Wasps in Robina
The methods we follow are unique and tested. Moreover, our methods work in the long run. In addition, our experts will ensure the complete removal of bees and wasps from the premises. Therefore, the steps are as follows:
- Inspection of the area of nests and hives: Initially, our bee and wasp specialist will inspect your area thoroughly covering all inside and outside areas. After inspection, we provide effective treatment according to the situation.
- Removal of bees and wasps around: Once we have decided on the plan, our team will start executing it by removing the root cause of the bees and wasps infestation. Moreover, we safely remove wasps and bees.
- Removal of nests and bees: Once we have done with the wasp and bee relocation, we will remove all the nests and clean the area.
- Destroy the nest, if require: Furthermore, if a case arises in which the nests must be killed. We also do so by taking all necessary safety precautions.
- Final Inspection: In the end, a final inspection will be done by our bee and wasp removal Robina team to ensure the complete removal of nests. As a result, we provide a safe and hygienic atmosphere to you.
How Do Bees And Wasps Construct Their Hives And Nests?
Honey bees build hives in rocky areas, empty trees, and other locations found appropriate for their colony by bees. They build hives by eating wax till it becomes softened, then bonding large amounts of wax into the cells of a honeycomb. Whereas, wasps build their nests by eating wood, mixing it with saliva to make a paste, which is then used to construct the nest. The nest grows in size as additional wasps join the colony at this stage. Moreover, wasps’ nests look like an umbrella from the outside.
Same-day And Emergency Bee and Wasp Removal Robina Service
Our company is the highly recommended company for providing prompt Bee and Wasp Removal service in Robina. We have a local team of bee and wasp specialists who provide same-day and emergency bee and wasp removal services at an affordable rate. Moreover, our beehive removal cost is minimal. We are always available with the emergency and same-day slots for the clients. So, if you need the service, get in touch with us as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Wasps generally sleep well at night, that’s why they are normally very inactive at night. Moreover, there is no set time for wasps to sleep because there are so many distinct species and they live in different places and climates.
When an entrance/exit to a wasps nest is blocked, the wasps grow restless and attempt to find an alternative way out, which can cause further damage as they eat through the house’s walls. Although not all wasp nests must be removed, at the same time the colony and the wasps within must be managed by a specialist.
It normally takes 2-3 days for a bee colony to die out. Moreover, it can take longer based on the number of bees in a colony. The bees do not die immediately after being treated as there are still bees going back and forth across the nests.